More features, more flexibility
The BF30 is loaded with valuable new performance features. The 10% engine displacement increase ensures more power and a flat torque curve throughout the rpm range. The PGM-IG electronic ignition provides the optimum ignition timing at any engine speed improving the performance overall. And an auto start enrichment system automatically adjusts the air/fuel ratio for quick and easy choke free starting every time.
For your pleasure
To eliminate vibrations, these engines are equipped with double density shock absorbers and a high resistance frame.
Recoil starting is very easy thanks to the mechanical decompressor and the extra long tiller handle offers perfect hand steering. And now with power trim and tilt, you can really get the best from your boat.
A breath of fresh air
On Honda engines there’s no mixing oil and fuel. This way, even when you’re idling, you don’t have to worry about the unpleasant fumes and smells that come with 2 stroke engines. What is more, both engines comply with strict RCD regulations concerning noise and emissions pollution.
• 10% higher displacement for high power and torque
• 3 cylinder configuration for lightweight and smooth running
• Electronic ignition, providing precision, efficiency and savings
• Power trim and tilt versions available
• RCD compliant
• Extra long tiller handle providing more comfort and performance
• Auto start enrichment system with no choke command required
• Oil pressure indicator light
• Overheat/over rev alert systems
• 10 amp charging coil